Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
CareSpot Express Healthcare
Full Time Nurse Practitoner Opportunities
Kansas City, MO 64113 United States
CareSpot™ Express Healthcare is currently recruiting for Full Time Nurse Practitioner opportunities. The Nurse Practitioner works within the scope of the medical protocols established by CareSpot and provides prompt, comprehensive and competent medical care. Works collaboratively with a healthcare team to provide acute health care to patients.
Essential Duties in this role include:
• Provide exemplary customer service to patients, visitors, and co-workers.
• Provide convenient, friendly patient care to all who come through our door seeking health related services.
• Provide leadership, direction, and assistance during emergencies while maintaining a comforting and reassuring affect for patients.
• Performs medical assessment of Center patients.
• Establishes and monitors a medically appropriate level of care for center patients.
• Oversees, directs and supports on site laboratory, x-rays, injections, and collections for direct access services.
• Maintains clinical core competency.
• Works with Center Manager and other staff to ensure operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards.
• Cooperates and participates in the development, implementation and revision of policies affecting medical practice, quality of care and patient satisfaction.
• Participates in and assists with in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, nurses and other personnel employed by or associated with CareSpot.
• Recommends potential means of growth and development for new and/or existing services within the Center; reviews statistical reports relative to Center operations.
• Assures compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
• Participates in development and presentation of education programs for staff.
• Represents CareSpot and Center as reasonably required at internal and external meetings or events.
• Provides guidance to other medical staff (e.g. physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical assistants) to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, training, experience:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities necessary in this role include:
• Mental capacity to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand emergency and Company procedures, rules and regulations
• Ability to comprehend and keep abreast of information pertinent to the job such as special promotions and new procedures
• Successful completion of initial and recurrent training programs
• Awareness of hazardous situations and ability to provide a leadership role in emergencies as needed
• Ability to work well with others as part of a team
• Excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well with the public on a constant basis under stressful conditions
Minimum Education & Experience required:
• Valid state License
• Valid DEA License
• 2 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a relevant practice, such as Urgent Care or Occupational Medical facility, ER or Trauma Unit, or Family Medical Practice
Additional Preferred Skills include the following:
• 1 year of experience working as a solo practitioner
• Pediatric experience (6 months and up)
• Proficiency with suturing
• Proficiency with various procedures
• Comfort and experience with being the initial read of X-rays
Terms & Conditions