Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Contracted Clinical – Diabetes Trainer - Nurse Practitioner
Eugene, OR 97401 United States
Based in Indianapolis, VMS is a biomarketing company that is nationally recognized and a proven leader in medical education and patient adherence programs, marketing support and solutions. The company provides solutions to marketing and brand teams within Fortune 500 life science, biotech, pharmaceutical and diagnostics companies. With a staff of dedicated and seasoned professionals, VMS becomes a strategic partner with clients helping translate brand strategies into results that positively impact patient care and their businesses. VMS offers live expert medical education, increasing drug compliance and adherence through appropriate training methods.
About The Work
The Contracted Clinical Educator position is an opportunity for licensed healthcare professionals with diabetes training experience. The Contracted Educator is responsible for using their professional skills and experience to train patients and healthcare professionals on the correct administration of an injectable prescription medicine & GLP-1. The work is field based, and Contracted Educators are responsible for facilitating and delivering the product education using information provided by the manufacturer. Contracted Educators choose the sessions they would like to facilitate based on their individual availability and preference. Additional qualifications are listed below.
is actively searching for
licensed healthcare professionals
to join the
Contracted Clinical Educator Program
The Contracted Educator will provide the following support:
• Provide patient and office staff, and HCP’s training on the correct administration of an injectable prescription medicine that may improve blood sugar in adults with type 2 diabetes, as well as a GLP-1 injectable prescription medicine.
• Credentialed and independently licensed as a health care professional in one of the following disciplines: RN (including NP and PA), Licensed Dietician/Registered Dietician, and PharmD; current license in good standing
• Availability and flexibility Monday through Friday to conduct multiple trainings
• Willingness to commute and travel as needed, with emphasis in local community
• Possess the time, resources and organizational skills to facilitate the scheduling and arrangements of the programs required in the geographical area
• Communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships and foster a partnership with multiple audiences
• Available to conduct programs during business hours, evenings and weekends
• Agree to complete any mandatory trainings and/or ancillary trainings within 2 weeks of start date
• Able to secure an arrangement with current employer to offer programs outside of normal work responsibilities and hours
• Experience and comfort teaching patients and healthcare professionals to use injectable medications in individual and group settings
• Ability to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency in program requests and outstanding customer service to multiple audiences (e.g., pharmaceutical sales, HCP customers, etc.)
• Technological ability to check email daily and respond accordingly; utilize electronic technology to manage programs
• Proof of liability insurance and licensure
• Eligible to participate in federal healthcare programs or in federal procurement or non-procurement programs (e.g., you have not been excluded, debarred, or suspended)
These opportunities are in the following areas:
***Contracted Clinical – Diabetes Trainer opportunities in California, Indiana, Alabama, Tennessee, Montana, Michigan, Texas, North Carolina, and West Virginia***
Education, training, experience:
• Payment via direct deposit
Education and Experience
• Must possess a Bachelor's or Associate’s degree
• Credentialed and independently licensed as a health care professional in one of the following disciplines: RN (including NP and PA, CNS), Licensed Dietician or Registered Dietician, and PharmD; current license in good standing
• Recent experience in delivering patient and professional diabetes Education programs (within last 2 years)
• Contractor may not conduct trainings at the offices or facilities of healthcare providers by whom Contractor is employed or for whom Contractor works or provides other services outside of Consulting Agreement. Contractor
may not conduct trainings at any location when attendees include healthcare providers who employ Contractor or for whom Contractor works or provides services outside this Agreement.
• Educators are not allowed to conduct a patient and/or office program within their own office location
Contracted Clinical – Diabetes Trainer opportunities in California, Colorado, Alabama, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Texas, Oklahoma, and West Virginia***
If you are interested in becoming a Contracted Clinical Educator, please submit your information via the VMS website (www.vmsbiomarketing.com/Contract/Careers).
Terms & Conditions