Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Regional Hospital Mgr - ED/OR Manager Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Rocky Mount, VA 24151 United States
This position offers competitive salary structure, relocation assistance, health benefits.
Carilion Clinic, a leader in progressive, patient-centered healthcare is seeking an experienced Nurse Manager to join Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital’s management team for Emergency and Surgical Services.
Will provide strategic direction and leadership to ensure the delivery of superior care. Twenty-four hour accountability in the following areas:
• Patient care management including care for infants, children, adolescents, and adults
• Continuous quality and service improvement
• Role-modeling patient quality, safety, and service excellence.
• Supports education and research, with a focus on the application of evidence based practice.
• Prioritizing and leading improvements in integration and access through, optimal patient flow and efficient throughput.
Education, training, experience:
• Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Virginia.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong team building, employee relations, and performance management skills, staff development and retention track record.
• Analytic /quantitative skills and financial acumen.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
• Minimum three to five years in healthcare management environment demonstrating increased and diversified responsibility for Emergency/Surgical Services.
• Strong surgical background preferred
This position offers competitive salary structure, relocation assistance, health benefits
Terms & Conditions