Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Physical Therapist - University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22908 United States
Competitive Salary. Position is not eligible for benefits.
The University of Virginia is looking for individuals for work in a PRN pool as a Physical Therapist. This position is not eligible for benefits.
For more information, please visit our website at www.uvajobsbeyondmeasure.com and apply for job #7150 or contact Lisa Shaver at 434-243-8092.
The University of Virginia Health System is an academic health care center associated with the University of Virginia in Charlottesville. The health system includes a medical center (with main hospital, children's hospital, and clinic network), school of medicine, and health sciences library. The health system provides inpatient and outpatient care and patient education and conducts medical research and education.
Based in Charlottesville, the Health System also operates satellite locations throughout Virginia, in Albemarle, Amherst, Augusta, Campbell, Fluvanna, Louisa, Nelson, and Orange counties.
Charlottesville is a mid-sized city in the rolling foothills of the historic Blue Ridge Mountains that offers many of the cultural, educational and professional advantages of a large metropolitan area.
Charming for both its academic and recreational and leisure opportunities, including hiking, biking, canoeing, rappelling, golf and other athletics, as well as theater and music, Charlottesville is consistently acclaimed by publications as one of the most livable cities in the country. Shopping, dining and entertainment, as well as convenient proximity to the beach or Washington DC, make Charlottesville an ideal place for families, singles and active adults.
Charlottesville consistently ranks high on quality-of-life assessments:
- Best City to Live in USA & Canada (Frommer's Cities Ranked & Rated)
- One of the Best Places to Live (Money magazine)
- One of the Best Places to be Found and Seven Dream Towns That Have it All (Outside magazine)
- Healthiest Place to Live in America (Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
- Best Place in the Country to Raise a Family (Reader's Digest)
- Healthiest City for Women (American Health)
- Best Tennis Town (Tennis magazine)
- Best Place to Live in America (A&E Television)
- One of the Best Small Places for Business and Career 2001 (Forbes/Milken Institute)
Education, training, experience:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Education and Experience
Experience:3-5 years’ experience
License/Certification: Must be currently licensed to practice in the State of Virginia.
BLS is required.
Terms & Conditions